ITEN Travels and Migrations Limited is an International Organization with recognition throughout West African Countries.
The sponsored skilled program is an opened program for all skilled people who have interest to work and live in Canada. This program has been from years back and has assisted lots of people to migrate to Canada.
The program is opened to every skilled person but this 2021/2022 program is redefined and centered to the following professionals
- Woodworkers and Joinery
- Food service supervisors
- Executive housekeepers
- Travel & Tourism Professionals and related services supervisors
- Customer and information services supervisors
- Cleaning supervisors
- Other services supervisors
- Chefs and Cooks
- Butchers, meat cutters and fishmongers – retail and wholesale
- Hairstylists and Barbers
- Tailors, dressmakers, furriers and milliners
- Shoe repairers and shoemakers
- Iron workers
- P.S Workers / D.S Workers
- Welders and related machine operators
- Industrial electricians
- Power system electricians
- Electrical power line and cable workers
- Telecommunications line and cable workers
- Steamfitters, pipefitters and sprinkler system installers
- Gas fitters
- Carpenters and Cabinetmakers
- Concrete finishers
- Tile setters
- Roofers and shinglers
- Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
If your occupation or profession fall in any of the above?
to begin registration
How does it work?
- A registration is needed by clicking the button above
- You will be asked to pay a sum of ₦200,000:00k , and then visit our office for eligibility assessment, Not eligible? Get your refund immediately.
- Your assessment result and your registration information will be forwarded to employers in addition with your credentials
- Employers will select based on previous experience in the selected profession(s)
- Then you will be called for the next stage, these periods may take as long as 4 to 6 months, and applicants must be aware that they need to exercise patience while the process is going on.
- Applicants are thereby advised not to apply for this package if in haste or have had previous declined visa in the past 0 to 3 years as this may cause declines, and any fees used while submitting documents are not refundable.